Writing, reading, publishing or anything else....

.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Finishline is in sight!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all getting ready for the holidays. We just put up out tree and I'm going to put the lights outside later. I have finally----I think, completed my revisions and added some extra material. I have been trying to go back and add/remove some of the "show dont tell" passages of the story. I think it would be easier if the story was written in the third person; not first person. I have the cover art being rendered by Ronnell D Porter who I found online and I have to say that his artwork is stellar. I would definitely tell people to use him; he is quick with emails and like I said, the artwork is stellar.  I have targeted the release of  "Scammer" for sometime this month. I am going to get a free reviewers code for the book and will offer it to all of my followers of my blog for free! I think I am going to follow in the footsteps of many indie self publishers and price it at 99 cents...after all--who am I? I'm unknown. If Amazon would let me price it lower..I would to get the exposure...which I hope to get. Anyone have any opinions or stories of how they self published or published? I would love to hear them. Thanks again for reading....Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment