Writing, reading, publishing or anything else....

.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Get Scammer for Free in November

Hi,

Hi everyone. Hope you and your families had a nice Halloween. Well to get down to business I am making my novel Scammer available for free for the month of November. If possible, after you read it, if you could leave me some feedback or review via this blog or other outlet(amazon maybe?). I would be most appreciative.

Thank you.

You can download for Kindle, Ipad, Nook and other readers or even on your computer.

Just go to my publishers page
https://www.ebookit.com/books/0000001449/Scammer.html

and type scammerfreecode

select your format and you're good to go.
any issues, email me directly or via facebook or twitter or this blog and I will be sure to get you a copy.

many thanks

anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment